Guess the price and win a ticket to The Bitcoin 2021 Conference!
It’s been a wild ride for bitcoin this week and we’re making it even more exciting by giving away 4 tickets to The Bitcoin 2021 Conference that will take place 4-5 June in Miami, worth $1300 each!
Guess how much bitcoin will be worth this Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 4PM UTC (noon time in New York), submit your price prediction in the comment of our correlating post on Twitter until Friday, 21 May, 4PM UTC (noon time in New York) and tag a friend in your comment to enter the contest.
Prize Competition Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate, you should submit your answer until Friday, 21 May, 4PM UTC (noon time in New York), as the reply to the above-mentioned Bitstamp’s post on Twitter, and tag a friend in the reply.
- Only one answer per participant will be accepted as valid. In case you submit more than one answer, your first answer will count as the one participating in this Prize Competition.
- The actual price that will be used as the price to which all the answers will be compared to will be the $USD price of one bitcoin at Bitstamp Exchange (BTC/USD) on Sunday, 23 May 2021, 10PM UTC. BTC price in $USD currency will be the only relevant price in the context of this contest and answers stating BTC price in any other currency will not be considered as valid.
- Four (4) participants that will reply with the price closest to the $USD price of one bitcoin at Bitstamp Exchange at the specified time (Sunday, 23 May 2021, 10PM UTC) will be designated as winners. In case more participants will reply with the exact same price, the reply posted earlier will be considered as the winner among those.
- The winners will be announced on Monday, 24 May, 4PM UTC (noon time in New York) in a post on Bitstamp’s Twitter account – we will tag the winners and contact them via direct message on Twitter.
- The winners will have time to confirm the acceptance of the ticket via direct message on Twitter until Wednesday, 26 May, 4PM UTC (noon time in New York). In case any of the winners do not confirm the acceptance, the ticket will be given to the next person eligible for the prize based on these Prize Competition Terms and Conditions.
- In case any of the winners will not be able to attend the event, the winner can transfer the ticket to any person or confirm to Bitstamp that the ticket should be given to the next person eligible for the prize based on these Prize Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Bitstamp will not be covering any costs related to the attendance of the event and any such costs are the responsibility of each winner. Bitstamp is also not responsible for any tax consequences that might arise in relation to claiming the prize.
- In relation to this Prize Competition, Bitstamp reserves the right to: (i) impose additional restrictions related to eligibility, (ii) disqualify any participant, deny, or cancel the distribution of the prize, or deduct any prize received or yet to be received in case that it determines or believes that the prize was received or will be received in fraudulent manner, in error, or in violation of these terms or any other applicable terms, and/or (iii) accept any other appropriate measures to protect this Prize Competition and Bitstamp’s interests.
- While Bitstamp does promote the official Bitstamp Referral Program and offer a legitimate method for earning cryptocurrency by using Bitstamp Earn, Bitstamp does not engage in any other giveaways. Please always check official Bitstamp website, Bitstamp Blog, official Bitstamp social media channels, or contact Bitstamp Support in case of any doubt.