Fast and easy deposits for Canadian customers!
What is an eCheck?
An eCheck, also known as ACH (Automated Clearing House), is a direct debit from a customer's bank account that is then deposited into his Bitstamp account. It usually takes between 2 and 5 business days to clear and the money to appear in the recipient's Bitstamp account.
How does it work? Easy.
- Go to the deposit section of our site and select eCheck.
- Fill in the details and click Submit.
- Once the registration process is complete you will be able to add your bank account details.
- Verification of your bank account will follow by a micro deposit being sent to your bank account followed by an email with additional instructions.
- After receiving the final confirmation you are good to go!
What about the fees?
An eCheck transfer carries a 1% transaction fee with the minimum set at $1 and maximum at $250.
About our partnership with Vogogo.
Bitstamp has partnered with the risk management and payment processing specialist Vogogo to support its expansion into the U.S. and Canadian markets. This will allow our customers to explore a revolutionary new technology in a safe and compliant manner.
What else should I know?
- Our customers will be able to add up to five accounts with eCheck.
- Once the initial setup is complete the depositing process is fully automated.
- The service is available only for Canadian residents.
- Canadian Dollars will be converted to US Dollars.
For additional information, please contact our support team at email@example.com